Monday, October 20, 2008

One Year Ago From This Very Moment...

I was overwhelmed with pride and love and admiration for this extraordinary man......

.

.
One year ago today, he crossed the Finish Line of an incredible bikeride that lasted 48 days. He endured many ups and downs while touching countless lives along the way. I can't believe the strength and passion of this man I am so very blessed to call my husband.

.


He still continues to inspire me everyday.
.
I will always try to be a little more like him.
.

2 comments:

Topsy said...

Yeah. You're right. He rocks everyone's world - Chip is so easy to love. And he knows he rocks our world. The secret though is that you rock our world too. You just don't know it. So maybe you should be a little bit more like him and believe, cause we all believe in you!

Michelle said...

You are the perfect couple.