Thursday, October 2, 2008

Aaaahhhh, the FALL!!


It's my most favorite time to decorate our home! I love Halloween/Fall decorations. I love the feeling it brings, I LOVE this time of year. October 1st, they all come out - the pumpkins, the leaves, the witches, the black cats, the ghosts....... Then come Thanksgiving decorations - then Christmas. It isn't until the week after Christmas that our home returns to how it looks 9 months of the year. This is so much fun!







Happy Fall,
Happy Halloween,
Happy October!

6 comments:

Wendi said...

Okay, You've inspired me and I'm getting my stuff out this weekend. You're home always looks so adorable.

The Ball Babies said...

Oh, Tracy, you are so put together and so is your house! I guess I better get my dusty, old, silk autumn leaf wreath down and prop it up outside the front door. Embarrassing, I know...

Anonymous said...

Do you still have the Indian/Pilgrim couple from Wendi? I love mine and will get my fall stuff out too. I always put it up too late and enjoy it for a few short weeks. If you miss/remember them, the yellow then pink flowered trees are in full bloom for our fall season!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chip and Tracy,
I like your fall decorations. In about the third picture down, I believe I see a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Roberts in front of Grandpa's little red barn. Is that the picture I remember?
Love,
Aunt Annie
P.S. I get homesick for Ohio at this time of year. Not much of a real Fall here in Charleston,SC!!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

It looks great!! I'm totally inspired to bring out my Halloween Stuff. I actually had been thinking about it all day today and now I'm going to go search for my fall decorations. Thanks again!! it looks fabulous!!

Michelle said...

I decorated on Sept. 30th this year. I think I'm obsessed with Halloween decor as you.