Saturday, July 19, 2008

McCall with Matt Millington

Ever have so much fun that you thought about it for days and days afterward? Me too. We recently spent a few days with some pretty wonderful people. I am still thinking about it!

The Millington's invited us to spend a few days at their cabin with them in McCall. Boating, tubing, hiking, playing cards, watching "24" into the wee hours, hot tubbing, fishing, shopping, roasting marshmellows, and laughing till it hurts, all helped make three pretty unforgettable days!

After I talked myself into it... I had to talk Gayla into it... but it wasn't too difficult... and it was FUNNER than FUN!

Thank you Millington family!

Oh - wanna see my favorite part of their awesome cabin? Check out what's hiding inside the coffee table!


Not too shabby, eh?

By the way ... I promised I would put MATT MILLINGTON'S name on the post so he would come up on a Google search. I hope with it being in the title of the post, it works for ya! You are one cool kid, MATT MILLINGTON. (Have you downloaded Scorpions "Rockers and Ballads" yet?)

8 comments:

Topsy said...

So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So
So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So JEALOUS!

Jody said...

Ditto Nisa!

Hey, I can't tell if that's you or Taylor standing on the rock. Who is it?

Tracy said...

Nisa, you are SO funny!

Jo - are you trying to butter me up or something?! :) Thanks for the compliment, but that's my teenage daughter who is looking too old these days!!

gayla'sjeans said...

We had soooo much fun with you guys --Dang! I love your post, you guys are the BEST! (p.s. Matt says, "tell Chip: thanks for the title")

The Ball Babies said...

Boy, Tracy, I can almost feel the water up my nose and the pain in my neck that occurs the day after a tubing trip. Too fun!

Kris :D

Aunt Roo said...

I can't even bring myself to make a comment...

Kerri said...

Tracy, I LOVE McCall. It looks like so much fun.

gayla'sjeans said...

AAAAAAAAA this is lexi!! it seems like 4 ever since we saw you!! it was only New Years!!

McCall was the BEST!!! it was so great to go with you guys! we have to go together again soon!!

luv ya!!
~LEXI~