Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Favorite Holiday (for now)


Every year when the fourth of July comes around, it once again becomes my favorite holiday. For some reason I ask myself how can that be when there's Christmas. But there's just something about the feeling that comes with the events of the day I can't quite put my finger on. With the combination of the pancake breakfast, patriotism in the air, good food, water fun in the heat, people you love, fireworks, and red, white and blue everywhere you look, it sure makes for an awesome day! I might change my tune in December, but for now, I believe Independence Day is my favorite holiday!










Happy Birthday Land of the Free!
***

2 comments:

Topsy said...

Tell Chip if I had been there I would have jumped the blue band on the blow up slide with him. Gotta live hard!

Tracy said...

Nisa, this had Chip cracking up - that was SO you and SO funny! Except - hopefully you wouldn't have injured your rotator cuff thingy like he did!!