Sunday, July 13, 2008

"This is My Dad's Favorite Song"

Some people have been asking me to put a video on the blog of Taylor playing the violin. I haven't taken the time to record something recently, but I was going through our files and found this one from a long time ago. Chip had asked her to learn this song since it is his favorite hymn. She disappeared in her room for about 25 minutes, called us in, and this is what we heard...
*

It just happens to be Uncle Fo'ou's favorite too, so every once in a while, on Sundays especially, Taylor is asked to play this beautiful song.

What a joy it is to learn of our children's talents. Taylor has found music to be one of hers. We are proud of her. It is wonderful that she loves to practice! I like to secretly crack her door open so I can listen. :)

2 comments:

Topsy said...

Beautiful Sydney says that Taylor Rocks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.