Tuesday, September 1, 2009

bAbY eLeNi iS hEre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler and Kelley gave me permission to treat all the Grammas, Grampas, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, friends, and adore-ers of Eleni with these pictures so they didn't have to wait any longer to see her! Enjoy!

My first peek at Eleni through the window while Kelley was in recovery. I just cried. She's beautiful!
Eleni getting her footprints. This is when I got to hear her voice, you can't tell here, but she did not like it one bit!
Eleni's first visitors... Patrick and Shayla
A wonderful moment for me!
Beautiful, happy, relieved Mama

The Messina Family.... congratulations!!

Welcome sweet baby girl!

6 comments:

Faye said...

What a wonderful wonderful time! Hard to be so happy ('cause of what's happened!) and so sad ('cause Anaheim is so stinkin' far from Eagle). Beautiful beautiful baby. Can hardly wait!

Anonymous said...

awwh! Her looks like her daddy!

Aunty Ellen said...

Oh I love her!!! She's so cute!! Can't wait to meet her!!!

Jamie said...

She is so adorable. I wish I could be there to see her and hold her. Do you know what her stats were?

Tracy said...

Keeping in mind that she was two weeks EARLY - she was 8 pounds and 21 inches long!!!

Andrea said...

Wow its hard to believe that Kelley is a momma. Congratulations to the Messinas and Meunier families. Aren't babies just the best? She is absolutely adorable. I can definetly see her daddy in there.
Enjoy!!!