Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Day of School 2009

I am in denial that my youngest is already in the second grade.. but what is a lot more difficult to swallow is that my oldest is a FRESHMAN!!!!! Wow, wow, wow.

Chip always takes the first day of school off of work and walks the kids to school. So far, they all love it - Chip asked the older girls if it is embarrassing to them - "not at all" was their answer - whew! Sure hope that lasts and lasts!


Jackson 2nd grade
.
Hannah 4th grade
.
"Bye Dad!"


Aubrey 7th grade


.
Perfectly matching toes was a must for Aubs.


Okay, this got a little embarrassing I think.... "keep the camera in your pocket, dad!!"


Taylor 9th grade
.

6:30 a.m. seminary class - she LOVES it!!
.
School has been in for about 5 weeks and and is off to a great start. We are so grateful for awesome schools here. (And I am especially grateful that they are in walking distance! :)

2 comments:

Faye said...

Oh my goodness! Who are those kids? They kind of look like the Schutz kids but the Schultz's aren't that old yet!

Anonymous said...

Wow! All of them look GREAT! I can't believe Aubrey is allowed to wear flip flops to school. We live in San Diego and flip flops are NOT ALLOWED at school. Seems a little backwards, like they should be allowed here but not there, right? And Taylor...she's looking so grown up. I notice something a little different on her this year and it's NOT the braces, Mmmmm kaaaaay?