Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Summer Fun (in no particular order)

Fun at the Twilight Criterion bike races in downtown Boise...




Fun at Discovery Park with the Makaafi's...

Fun at the river...


Fun on the 4th...

More fun at the river...

Fun at the fountain...

This summer has been GREAT! Of course there have been bumps in the road, more quarrels than I'd like to admit, and struggles here and there... but when I remember all of this fun we've had, I think it's been one of the best summers ever! You have to experience the negative, to really enjoy the positive. So in that sense...... I think it's been perfect!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Now go scrapbook all of that fun my dear....:D
Boy Gunner sure is getting big.

The Ball Babies said...

Doesn't it seem like we just saw you guys on the 4th? Where did the time go this summer??? I'm not ready for schedules and school and stuff that makes me feel confined... Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted and I'm glad you posted some WAY cute pictures of your family! ;)

Faye said...

Looks like you've been busy. Still remember very very clearly "introducing" Jack to the down town water fountain. That was a fun fun day. How many years ago??? Way too many. Had to look twice at Hannah to realize who it was. She is really changing quickly! Tell Taylor to cut it out. I'm sure she towers over me by now. See you not soon enough!

Stace said...

I {heart} the Schultz fam! Seriously, you guys are all so dang cute and funny! I am glad you've had a fun summer. :)