Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Once in a Blue Moon...

Every once in a while, every family needs a Saturday that has absolutely NO plans, whatsoever. Saturdays like that are my absolute favorite. They are quite rare! So when they come along, they have to be documented!

The following activities made up for this rare Saturday...

Leaf raking...


Car washing...



BSU game watching/pizza on a sheet eating...



Then story reading buried in a batch of laundry straight from the dryer...



I don't think it will happen again for a while, so I had to blog it so I can at least enjoy reading about this rare occasion, whenever I please!

6 comments:

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

That last picture is priceless. I can just feel that warm laundry!

The Ball Babies said...

Oh, my gosh, that is ONE HOT VAN!!! I may have to get one like yours!!! hehehe
Seriously, I love Saturdays with no plans also! They make me feel human again - like I can breathe and come back to the way life was intended to be lived!

Here's to more unplanned Saturdays!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I love Saturdays when there are absolutely no plans. They are few and far between. I also love the one at the end where they are all snuggled in under the laundry. I love that you document those moments in life that make life so special.

Melissa said...

Love those kind of days! i think when we look back on our lives those will be the memories with our kids that mean the most. Adorable pictures Tracy!

Anonymous said...

Also loved Thanksgiving weekend that had two Saturdays in a row!!And as much as I also love the unscheduled Saturdays, I wouldn't trade my four-soccer-game Saturdays either. I guess the secret is to love and enjoy what you have when you have it so that nothing is wasted or regretted.

Jody said...

Sigh. Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you.

Next time I have one of those Saturdays I'll blog about it and return the favor. Deal?