Friday, February 5, 2010

Veteran's Day Parade and BSU Game 2009

I am very behind here, but also have a very good excuse - surgery!! So, slowly I will catch up to 2010..... but for now, here is some of November of 2009!

We love the Veteran's Day parade every year.... it has become a family tradition.



I think my favorite part is when a local high school football team carries this enormous American Flag down the street. It always takes my breath away.



Great friends gave us 4 tickets to the big BSU game - Chip, Taylor, Aubrey, and Jack had a blast while Hannah and I went to the mall and got her ears pierced! :)








GOOD TIMES!!!!!

3 comments:

Clint said...

Looks like great fun! Everybody loves a parade :-)

Faye said...

So great to hear from you! That means you're doing much better! But now that you're doing better, we will expect lots and lots of new posts! The parade looked neat and the game looked cold! It all looked fun though. Would have loved to have been there!

Stace said...

I hope you are feeling better! I love the new pictures! I was just thinking I bet Gunner is HUGE...I haven't seen him in a while. :)