Friday, December 4, 2009

HaLLoWeeN 2009





.
We tell our kiddos they can trick or treat till age twelve. There's just something about seeing teenagers trick-or-treating that rubs me wrong. Some might think that's weird. That's ok. :)
.
So, this year was Aubrey's last! She threw a costume together the morning of the 31st. Way to go Aubs. Hannah and I found some black boots in the costume box and she decided she wanted to be a cowgirl, and Jack out of the blue announced one day he wanted to be the Phantom of the Opera!
.
Taylor went to a church Halloween dance. She and her friends all went as Supergirl! The talented moms made the capes.... not me. :)
.
I can't believe next year we will only have two trick-or-treaters! That really does make me feel old!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Great costumes! Your family is so creative!

Faye said...

Always have had fun memories of Halloween and homemade costumes. They truly are the best! There is another whole world of fun in handing out the candy too, as Taylor and Aubrey will discover. Austen and a friend dressed up as scarecrows and sat in lawn chairs one year, deciding on their own who to scare and who not to scare when distributing the candy. They were sweet with the little ones and had waaaaay too much fun with the kids their own age!

Great costumes!!

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who enjoys to try fresh stuff. Currently I'm manufacturing my private pv panels. I am making it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I came across a really awesome website which explains how to create pv panels and so on. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not sure about how correct the information given there iz. If some experts over here who have experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it will be great and I'd extremely treasure it, cauze I really take an interest in solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You guys rock.