Monday, March 30, 2009

Taylor's 14th Birthday Couch

Actually... this is her 12th. I came up with the idea when she was turning three. The birthday couch fairy really looks forward to birthday couch creating...

A new teacher at church paid Taylor a visit - she's simply the best.

And a sweet friend made a clover cake for her.

A day of fun surprises and her favorite things.



I guess it doesn't matter that I don't feel ready to have a 14 year old - I mean nobody asked me how I felt about it first!


Thank goodness she is delightful. We love her to peices.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't believe she is 14 and now old enough to go to church dances. I remember them all being so little and getting to babysit them and read them books to go to sleep. Time goes by way too quickly.

Topsy said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Girl! you aren't supposed to age since I left. Just stay nice and sweet, same as last year, until. . .

Katie said...

I guess you don't need me to remind you that she will be driving and dating in 2 short years...AHHHH!! Well, you can just start telling people that you are her older sister!

Gramma said...

It is absolutely not possible that 14 years have flown by. Love her to pieces is right though. If you have to have a 14 year old in your house, Taylor is the perfect one to have!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Wow!14!! Time sure flies. She sure is beautiful!! I love your birthday couch tradition. So fun!!

Rachel and Jared said...

That is totally crazy that she is 14! I can't believe it. I love the birthday couches! They are so fun!I love seeing what's going on with you guys!

Brooke said...

I love the idea of a birthday couch... so creative! We would love to see you guys.

Andrea said...

Again, I can't believe your baby is 14 years old. She will be graduating from high school before you know it, and getting married....time flies so quickly anymore.
She's absolutely beautiful just like Aubrey.