Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Busiest Christmas Season EVER!

Five words of advice for you......

DON'T EVER MOVE IN DECEMBER!!!


Well, not if you can help it anyway. We didn't have much of a choice. Trying to make it an enjoyable Christmas season for the family, making our home look and feel nice for Christmas, and checking off the "to do" list before Christmas while trying to be a nice mom has been a challenge - perhaps more difficult than I ever thought it would.


Even though that "to do" list is still long... I just couldn't let another day go by without checking in on the blog. I haven't looked at other blogs in weeks. I can't wait to catch up once I can take a deep breath and get back to normal.

We do have so much to be thankful for. Our home, each other, our white world around us - it's so beautiful!

I have so much to catch up on - lots of posts to make! But here are some random pictures for fun, including a picture of our new home!
.










Merry Christmas to all of you!



12 comments:

Kelley said...

i can't believe how much snow there is!!! i love it!!! i also love your new house. we will see you on the 28th!!!

Holly said...

I know I've been out of the blogging loop for awhile, so I didn't know of your move. Hope all is well and that you've been able to settle in and can relax for Christmas & New Years. Hope our card still makes it to your new address! :) Love to you & the family!

Topsy said...

did you guys buy a home? where?

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful, that's for sure. Does one still feel about snow in February like one does in December though? December definitely is busy. I'm so grateful that Mutual is cancelled this week!! The pictures you sent are great and I can use them for sure.

Tracy said...

Thanks everyone -

Kells - thanks! I'm excited too!

Holly, got your adorable card - thank you so very much - how creative!!

Nisa, our landlord lost her home, so we had to move very quickly. Crazy! We are back in the Columbia Village Ward - on Sweet Gum!

Mom, you are right. Snow can get old - but right now, we love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,Chip, Tracy and Children,
Merry Christmas!!
I wondered about the long time since you had updated your blog, but then I got your Christmas card and understood, you moved! I hope you got our card, as I sent it to your old address. I'm glad things have settled down, so you can enjoy today and tomorrow!! The pictures look great, nice and Christmasy.
Love,
Aunt Annie

Brooke said...

Merry Christmas! We have something to send to you guys. If we send it to your old address will it be redirected?

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Hi Tracy- Hope you had a great Christmas!!

Holly said...

oh, i feel your pain with the move. we did it in november and still have boxes to unpack and things to organize.

it looks like a great new home though! merry christmas and happy new year!

Kerri said...

Tracy, I'm glad you made it through the craziness. The house looks nice, but I just wish you hadn't had to move THIS month.

Melissa said...

I can't imagine how crazy it must have been to move in December! Glad you guys are getting settled into your new home now and hopefully soon life will get back to normal. Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas! Your new home is beautiful!

Susie said...

Welcome to the ward! Glad to hear we'll be seeing more of you again!