Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Busiest Month Ever!!

I don't recall any month ever being more busy than May of 2007. Put it this way... I am a magazine-aholic. I often buy a magazine to read here and there when I get a moment. Usually I am done with it within two days and then I feel guilty for buying it. Well, I bought an issue of "US" 9 days ago - a good one cause it had my favorite celebrity gossip (the true kind) :) AND a section dedicated to celebrity weight loss! My favorite junk. I have enjoyed it immensely, but still haven't gotten to the "how they got their hot bodies" section - which is why I got it in the first place!! Pathetic. But I'm not sure what's more pathetic - the fact that I have zero time and am running around like a chicken with my head cut off, or the fact that I'm a celebrity/weight loss magazine-aholic! Oh well.
So, between sixth grade camp, a big Nadia Comaneci biography project, a Gyuana (the country - I didn't know either) project, end of the year orchestra and music programs, end of the year PTA crap (sorry, it slipped. I'm so glad it's over!), all the normal baseball, ballet, and gymnastics stuff, and then everything else that comes up...... it's just been a whirlwind! So, with so much to post about... maybe for now I'll just find an old, classic picture to share. Ah... here we go. A picture with my sisters is always a feel good picture. Ellen (the clutz who broke her foot while either putting on or taking off her shoe), myself (very preggo with Jack), Kelley (on her way to a school dance), Jody, and Beth (preggo with Eden). It's fun to throw in an old picture every once in a while! Love my sistahs!!

9 comments:

Beth said...

Ha ha! That had me laughing - I LOVE People/US magazine. That's the only way I'll go to the dentist - knowing he has those mags! And NOBODY should make anyone feel guilty about it puhleeeze!

Cherri Regnier said...

i totally have an excuse to read magazines right now. adam falls asleep in the car and i keep a mag with me so he can get a full nap.

Holly said...

my sister-in-law passes along her people magazines to me when she's done and she has a subscription, so i get to read them a lot. i too LOVE the weight loss stories! so, no guilt for you from me! :)

Jody said...

Ummm...sure you explain everyone else's looks but mine, and my look is the worst one! For anyone wondering why I am in overalls and two hair buns, we had just bought our house anc came from a long day of installing the floors. Okay, at least it's out there now and I feel better.

Tracy said...

Ha ha! I KNEW you were gonna say something! How funny Jody - I couldn't think of anything to put after yours since everyone else was so obvious! Besides, you look cute - maybe I should have put "Jody - the normal one" :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE the sister picture, even though it is from about 5 years ago. It's so great to see you gusy together. We try to get a sister picture in our family at least once a year. Love you all!!!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Gotta have my US weekly fix every Friday... I go straight for the "just like us" section.. too funny... It's funny but I'm like beth I actually like going to the doc because he has people and gasp - star... I love it... Indulge in those magazines and don't ever feel guilty about it because we all read them and those that don't secretley wish they would.. Haha...

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the beautiful family!! It was so great to catch up with you the other day...Hope we do that more :)
p.s. your not alone-i love fridays when all the new mags come out!!

Brooke said...

don't feel bad. i have a subscription.

love the new profile picture!