Friday, April 23, 2010

January 2010

Well, if you ask me... January looked pretty much like this......

I was recovering from major surgery that I had December 29th.

I was very well taken care of, that's for sure!! Chip was amazing, and the kids were too! The girls even came home from school on their lunch break to make my lunch and do whatever I needed!

I'm glad they still got out and did some neat things!


Some of their January adventures were:

Tubing with the Makaafi's,




(I love this picture of Beth laughing)


Teaching Gunner new tricks....


The re-dedication of the Capitol Building...





Cub Scouts!!


The Fiesta Bowl ...


(Jack's genuine reaction to an awesome play in a tense moment)



and the highlight of January..... drum roll please.........
.
.
.
.
GRAMMA!!!!!!!!



We were so very happy that Gramma finally felt well enough to come meet her newest grand daughter, Eleni, and to visit. What a great January!

2 comments:

Stace said...

Jack just kills me -- his game day picture and the scouts pic (so serious!) are so dang cute. I am so glad you are finally feeling better and more like your self. :)

Faye said...

January was pretty good, wasn't it! I love the way I capped it off and am sooo looking forward to July. Isn't it good to feel decent again. I know I certainly appreciate it.