Monday, November 23, 2009

Hannah's 10th Birthday

Birthdays around here always start out with the famous Birthday Couch! It quickly became quite a wonderful tradition in our home when I kinda accidentally started it 12 years ago - it has been adopted by several families, and I think that is wonderful!

This year, Taylor and Aubrey volunteered on their own to completely plan, and carry out a party for Hannah. They did everything, and I do mean everything! They were very organized too! They had fun decorations in mind, several fun games to play, a funny home video of a two year old Hannah to show her friends, and lots of fun little tid bits throughout the party. It was wonderful! Chip and I literally sat back, took pictures, and watched. It was GREAT!

Tyler and Kelley came by and helped put up the decorations. I think Hannah's favorite part of her day was getting to hold Eleni!


Here is Taylor and Aubrey's plan of events for the party - they managed to stay right on schedule too!



The next day, Hannah got to choose her favorite meal for dinner, and help make it! She chose sour cream chicken enchaladas, ceasar salad, and cream cheese corn - mmmmmmmm!!!!



Hannah is now the age that I was when I met my husband, now is that crazy, or what?!?!?! Hannah is a delight. There is nobody quite like our Hannah Banana - she is unique and we love her just the way she is!

4 comments:

Steph said...

What a great birthday! Happy Birthday, Hannah!

Beth said...

Thank you for the Birthday Couch idea! Also, I love a good ol' fashioned birthday party. Perfect! I love you Hannah!

Andrea said...

Holy Cow.....Hannah is 10!!!! Looks like she had a great birthday and is very loved.

Stace said...

Happy birthday Hannah! You are a such a cute little stinker! It looks like you had a great day!

PS. Charlie is chewing now too! So annoying!