Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've been tagged!

Well, my friend Kris tagged me - and I'm afraid I'll get in trouble if I don't follow through! I was supposed to go to my FOURTH folder and post my FOURTH photo - here it is!!
.


If you have never been to Red Fish Lake in Stanley Idaho - wait no longer - it's beautiful and wonderful and peaceful, and all of those good things. It's my favorite place ever. When I am in the dentist chair, I close my eyes, and I am there!

Consider yourself tagged.... cause this was fun! (everybody do it, but specifically I tag my sisters {in law too!} and my mom!)

4 comments:

The Ball Babies said...

Thanks for doing this! It's fun and brings back neat memories! And although my kids might not like Yellowstone, they LOVE Redfish! Did you guys jump off the point (the pier)? We did and had a BLAST!!! Try it next time you're there!

Shannon said...

I've never been there, but I've seen your pics and it looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I remember your pictures of Redfish Lake and the things you said. It was a fun time for the family! As far as being tagged... I'll give it a whirl.

Wendi said...

I LOVE you rnew family shot on the main page with the flag t-shirts. Isn't it crazy how big our families are getting?