Monday, October 29, 2007

HE DID IT!!!

Our trip to California was quite memorable to say the very least. The next few posts will be from our time spent there.
.
.
.
Of course the highlight was being surrounded by friends and family at Huntington Beach to celebrate Chip's arrival after his 48 day long bike ride across the country. It was emotional and wonderful and amazing and incredible and fantastic.... and more! Chip's post about that unforgettable day is on his blog. There, you will see pictures and read in his words what it felt like to finish his journey. My sister, Jody, put together such a perfect homecoming for Chip, thank you Jody for all of your time and effort you put into that day, and thanks to all who helped her! I can't believe it's over and that Chip is home. Today is his first day back to work. It's 2:40, and he has already called me 6 times...... just because.
I love it.

4 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I'm sure i've said this before but you all are an amazing family. I read the blog faithfully even when I didn't read others and followed Chip's amazing journey. I'm sure you and the kids are glad to have him back home!! We're sorry we weren't able to make it to HB but Lauren has this mandatory crazy rehearsal schedule on Saturday but I thought of your sweet homecoming that afternoon and heard all about it from Katie.

Topsy said...

I'm so glad that he is back. Congratulations Tracy!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are all reunited again and that all is very well. Am anxious to hear about all the festivities and celebrations in Boise. Was so glad for the visit and the time we had together. Love and miss you all so much!
Mom

Holly said...

So happy for you guys, so proud of you guys and I really admire you guys!