Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Easter 2010

Still catching up..... Easter was cold this year, but still very fun, and very nice. It included dying eggs, a nice church service, a hunt in the front yard, and a quiet ham dinner.
.

Each child finds a certain number of things - it must have their sticker on it, or they have to leave it there for who's ever it might be! This ensures everyone getting the same fun stuff and the same number of eggs and treats. (My mom was an Easter egg hunt genius!)
.







We had the privilege of having dessert at one of our favorite Trail Wind teacher's home. Truly a unique, wonderful woman who we love dearly!


2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I just had a run through of your blog; first time in a long while. Gosh, I miss you guys! I cannot believe the ages of the kids, how awesome they are, so talented, expressive, beautiful (yes, Jackson included, though he'd prefer handsome, I'm sure) and just loving life. I miss you and Chip. He's such a hands-on dad, which reminds me of Kris. And you, Tracy, such an awesome wife and mom. You feeling back to your usual self health wise? Love you all. Mwah

Faye said...

Sometimes Easter Egg hunts got pretty complicated what with plastic eggs coming in only 6 colors and having 7 or 8 people to hide eggs for, but it all worked out with creative "stickering". I'm sure you now know the joys of stuffing Easter Eggs late late at night and then "secretly" trying to hide them, but it is all fun and worth it. Looking back, I wouldn't change a single thing. I love the memories. The kids are happy and I'm so happy to see some of the traditions marching on!