Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Catching up!

So many things to blog about! But I gotta catch up - so here are random pictures and activities mostly from the month of May that we wanted to share with everyone!
.
Uncle Tyler and Aunt Kelley stopped by with a pet.... Taylor called her friends!!!
.
Aubrey received the Presidents Award at School!
Hannah's End of the Year Luau...
Jack had one too!
A fun overnight camping trip with friends...

Jack's Nature Ranger field trip to the park and zoo....



The end of a great baseball season...

Aubrey's friends - they have to go from "the biggies on campus" - to "sevies"


On Memorial Day we got our picture taken with a true hero!


Then we enjoyed a barbecue and traditionally set up a tent for Dad and the kids to sleep in all weekend. (My time to stretch out in my bed - and not to worry about being woken up by snoring!!!)


Aubrey's Sixth Grade Camp...




Father's and Sons...


End of the year orchestra concert...



A picture of Anela I couldn't pass up to share...


and finally - a new do and contacts for me..... still trying to decide of I like it! :)



I've been in a "blog fog" lately - and there's so much more to post! I haven't even checked out everyone elses - I WILL do better, I WILL do better, I WILL do better...

12 comments:

The Ball Babies said...

Yay! I'm glad to see some cute new pictures of your cute family!!! I know what you mean by "blog fog"... I just basically want to be lazy all the day long and not do a single thing! Maybe someday I'll change - hopefully before my summer is over!

Jody said...

Holy cow! That was only the month of May?! You've been busy. Good thing you have a cute haircut to look so good at everything.

Steph said...

I just love your cute family! And your hair is so adorable!!! Love it! See you at the pool soon!

Rachel and Jared said...

It's so great to see what you're family's been up to! I can't believe how big they are all getting! I love the hair-do! You look great in contacts! I got contacts for the first time 2 months ago and love them! I'm still getting used to myself without glasses! You'll get used to it!

Holly said...

cute hair! and that picture of anela is hilarious.

Lisa said...

I love the new look! Looks like a funfilled summer so far.

Angie Hermanson said...

I can't believe you have a Miamaid and Beehive- they look so grown up! I just got caught up with your blog. Miss you guys- and LOVE the new look!

Faye said...

Am glad that you have repented of being in a blog fog and have vowed to do better. Miss your updates. Glad to see you guys have a tent! BBD 2010!! Love the new "do". Loved seeing the kids and what's going on with them even more!!

Andrea said...

I just love seeing pictures of your family. I miss you guys!!! You are one busy girl my friend. I love, love, love your new do....hot mama!

Rupam said...

Yes, you have a cute family, I hope your family stays happy & always together enjoying all the beautiful things in life together. God bless ya'll and my heartfelt greetings to you all the way from India. Semper Fi :) my email is rpmdas AT gmail DOT com

Stace said...

Can I just say how AdOrAbLe your fam is?! I love the pictures of Gunnar as a new puppy! You've got to post a picture of him now!


PS. Email me at staciebeck@hotmail.com for an invite to our blog, if you want! :)

H said...

Hey there! I love how everyone is always smiling and happy in your pics! =)