Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Beautiful Day at the Park...

I have a perfectly good excuse for not updating this time... we left our camera charger in CA and have zero battery left on the camera to download any pictures! So, until we get it, I borrowed some pictures off of Beth's camera just so you wouldn't have to see the May post again!
I love these pictures of my mom and step dad, and my dad and step mom. :) Our time spent with family was simply wonderful. Kelley and Tyler's wedding couldn't have been better - the few little things that didn't go quite right only added character to a perfect day. Taylor and Jackson felt proud to be part of the wedding party - Jackson was the cutest ring bearer ever, and Taylor was a beautiful bridesmaid - she looked a little too old for Chip and me, but she was beautiful. I Once we get the charger, I have so many great pictures to share..... nag me until I do this time!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Topsy said...

I wanna see pictures of Taylor!

Jody said...

Nag, nag, nag!

(Thanks for the new post though!)

Anonymous said...

All kids look older than their parents think they are - welcome to the club. On the other hand, sometimes as parents we need to step back and realize that that child is only ____ years old and it really is O.K. if they act that way. (Whew! Where did that soap box come from...?)

Nag nag nag. Very anxious to see the pictures!!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

nag nag nag
love,mom