Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Cookies!

We love Aunt Beth for baking cookies for us to decorate!!

.


She was so prepared.... baked them on Sunday and froze them - so we could decorate them for Valentine's Day.



Sprinkles, twizzlers, candy hearts, m&m's, gummy hearts, and Beth's homemade icing guaranteed beautiful, creative, yummy and ...... interesting cookies!
.


Even our patience was abundant - Thank goodness! This is certainly not a good situation for short fuses.




(take notice of the new glasses!)
.
We missed Chip and Taylor who were at the youth activity at church.

Anela stayed happy and entertained with water while Fo'ou stayed happy eating what else but.. chicken ofcourse!!
.


Aaahhh.... clean counters again!

.

We had to hurry so we could watch American Idol ofcourse....

13 comments:

Michelle said...

We seriously need to have an Idol Party! The cookies look really really good. Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

OMG LOVE the background Tracy! I've been thinking about changing mine and gosh darn it you've inspired me to do it TODAY. We had a very fun Valentine's Day at our house too...interesting little stories of the day can soon be found on the San Diego Seuberts blog.

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

OMG LOVE the background Tracy! I've been thinking about changing mine and gosh darn it you've inspired me to do it TODAY. We had a very fun Valentine's Day at our house too...interesting little stories of the day can soon be found on the San Diego Seuberts blog.

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

How the heck did I do that twice?

Jody said...

Cute new decorations.

Cute valentine cookies.

Cute new glasses (Beth).

Beth said...

Holly, does this remind you of a certain Valentine's Day in Hawaii? I thought about it the whole night!

Topsy said...

Wish I had an Aunt Beth in my house. Wish I had a counter top like that.

Anonymous said...

With the new glasses, did anyone, for just the briefest of moments, think for just a second that was Tracy? Now you're really going to confuse your friends. The Valentine Cookies were to die for! (And there is nothing better than a clean counter!)
Mom/Gramma!

The Birth Control Pill said...

it is so nice to hear from you. it has been so long. your kids are so adorable and i see so much of chip in their faces.

those cookies look so good. i have been in the hospital for 9 days due to a surgery and i am not allowed to eat. seeing those cookies was torture. xoxoxo

Holly said...

Wow, what fun!!! I LOVED those yummy looking cookies and would have gladly eaten many of them! Looks like so much fun!

BTW - who are your early favs for A.I.? Looks like some of the ladies will be great contenders!

Holly said...

Beth, YES!! I love making valentine sugar cookies...when I have the energy! Looks like fun, and love the glasses.

Katie said...

What beautiful creations those kids came up with! Those are memories they will never forget. Looks like a fun tradition!

Sydney said...

I'm going to be craving sugar cookies and homemade frosting until I get some! Those look delicious and with all those toppings, I'm sure they were!

Great to see you last Saturday. Small world!